Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The most horrible service I have ever encountered with

2 publicaciones
Guardar tema
The most horrible service I have ever encountered with

Booked a flight with them to Israel and back to Barcelona.

For whatever reason and after confirming few times it's the right flight they booked me the other way around, hence Israel - Barcelona and return.

Called their customer service in Spain and a guy named Esteban answered.

Told him the hole thing and at the beggining he seemed to be very helful until I have asked him "have you ever had anything like that with a wrong booking by you?" then the whole thing started escalating, he said" Sir I can not listen to you and book your fligh, I will put you on hold until I will finish"

I though it was weird but I let him do his thing...Then he comes back with the flight details saying " You need to add 150 Euros for the aviation company and 55 Euros to us", I have asked, why do I need to pay for that if it's your mistake?"

He says ina very suprising attitude " Do you want to change or not? or I will cancel you flight..."

That's when I started to realize that something is really wrong here...

I asked him one more time telling him that he doesn't answer my question and he says, "I answered your question but you want to protest, if you want to change this is what we charge if not I have other customers" The thing went on for another few mintues, then I said to my girlfriend next to me that they are not very helful and he HANGED UP ON ME!!!

Tried to call few times and they didn't answer, only when I changed phone they did it was him again and he hanged up on me 3 TIMES MORE when he heard my voice

ESTEBAN, karma will get you!

3 respuestas sobre este tema
Barcelona, España
Apasionado
de Barcelona
Crítico de nivel
7.287 publicaciones
5 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
1. Re: The most horrible service I have ever encountered with

ok, but 3 things:

1. it is a forum in Spanish.

2. it is a part for train travels.

3. what are you talking about? trying to change plane tickets for free?

2 publicaciones
Guardar respuesta
2. Re: The most horrible service I have ever encountered with

Read it all again, you misunderstood the whole thread

Barcelona, España
Apasionado
de Barcelona
Crítico de nivel
7.287 publicaciones
5 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
3. Re: The most horrible service I have ever encountered with

read it again and, who is them? why do write it in english in a spanish forum? why do you talk about plane tickets on a train travel forum?

Respuesta para: The most horrible service I have ever encountered with
Recibe un aviso por e-mail cuando se publique una respuesta
Obtén las respuestas a tus preguntas