Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Paradisus Las Esmeralda

Monterrey, México
Crítico de nivel
6 publicaciones
39 opiniones
Guardar tema
Melia Paradisus Las Esmeralda

Hello,

I´ve seen some comments about having trouble to find open reservations for "a la carte" restaurants, i´m planning to go with my family in November and food matter to us, we would definitely love to try several of the restaurants there, any recommendation regarding this topic?, did someone tried to do reservations before getting to the hotel?,

Thank you!

Newport House Playa del Carmen
Newport House Playa del Carmen
N.º 3 de 220 hoteles en Playa del Carmen
Petit Lafitte
Petit Lafitte
N.º 5 de 220 hoteles en Playa del Carmen
Fairmont Mayakoba
Fairmont Mayakoba
N.º 11 de 220 hoteles en Playa del Carmen
1 respuesta
Nueva York, Estado...
Apasionado
de Perú, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Lima
Crítico de nivel
3.774 publicaciones
31 opiniones
Guardar respuesta
1. Re: Melia Paradisus Las Esmeralda

You have to make restaurant reservations when you get there. The problem is that you have to go through the TIMESHARE SALES people to do this & they are very aggressive pushing you to attend their presentations.

Some people have complained their restaurant reservations were cancelled after they declined to attend Time Share presentations. So always confirm all your reservations even better if you can get it in writing or take the name of the person who did your reservation.

You can contact the hotel directly about making reservations in advance, but be prepared deal with aggressive sales people.

Respuesta para: Melia Paradisus Las Esmeralda
Recibe un aviso por e-mail cuando se publique una respuesta
Obtén respuestas a tus preguntas sobre Playa del Carmen