Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de Tripadvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Information

Puerto Ayora...
Crítico de nivel
1 publicación
Good Information

Juan Carlos,

I have just submitted a review of Galapagos best option travel agency to trip advisor hopefully they will register you. It is below:

Calle Tomas de Berlanga

593 967742545

Info@galapagosbestoption.com

http://Galapagosbestoption.com

Juan Carlos is the manager of Galápagos Best Option Travel Agency. We met him after a long day (6hours) of traipsing up and down Puerto Ayora's streets trying to get a deal on various day trips to some of Galápagos more accessible islands. He talked through different options we had without being pushy in terms of a must buy trip. You'll find out that this isn't always the case in Puerto Ayora.

My wife and I opted for a day being driven around the islands on a private tour ($35 pp) We arrived at 9am and met Ricardo who showed us a great little place to get some pack lunches for the day - Galápagos Deli (they also do good breakfasts). Ricardo lives in the next door Hostel Gardner ($35 for private ensuite rooms) and therefore does a lot of work for Galápagos Best Option.

Ricardo drove us around to the highlands of Santa Cruz where we went to Los Gemelos, an interesting crater formation formed from collapsed lava tunnels. Then we carried on into the El Chato where we paid to go to a private farm which has lots of giant tortoise roaming the area. Note that the entrance fees to specific areas were not included in the price so this was an extra $3pp.

We visited a lava tunnel which was good as Ricardo dropped as at one end and then drove and met us at the other end so we didn't have to walk back on ourselves. We ate lunch in the car to maximise time on the trip. Ricardo has worked with the BBC on Galápagos documentarys as a driver and therefore was very interesting to talk to (he speaks basic English but you will get a lot more from the tour if you understand Spanish), we were employing him as a driver for the day not a tour guide.

We went up to the hills and took some great pictures of the Santa Cruz East Coast. Then for the rest of the afternoon we went down to the beach at Garapataros. A really good day out especially if you are short of time.

Juan Carlos asked how we got on when we returned and was keen to make sure if there was anything that we needed to be aware of. A good day trip. We are going to book some further trips with him to the other islands.

Oli Davies

Mobile: 07866 584213

Email: davies_oliver@me.com

1. Re: Good Information

No es posible responder a este tema ya que ha sido cerrado por inactividad.

¿Cuáles son las especificaciones del foro?
Obtén respuestas a tus preguntas sobre Puerto Ayora