Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de TripAdvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
“Perfecto y más lugar para estar.”
viajeros más reservaron este establecimiento
Las reservaciones para esta casa se otorgan por orden de llegada. Asegura tus fechas antes de que se ocupen
Ver disponibilidad
Solicitar reservación
Envía una solicitud
Este establecimiento no está disponible para estas fechas.
¡No te rindas! Consulta sobre otros alquileres como este que estén disponibles -
Mostrar todos los alquileres disponibles
Descripción general
Villa vacacional -
5 dormitorios, 5 baños, duermen 10
Diani Beach, Ukunda, Provincia de la Costa

Opiniones de nuestra comunidad

Regular - basado en 7 opiniones
Escribe una opinión

Opiniones de nuestra comunidad

Fecha | Calificación
  • Español primero
  • Inglés primero
  • Cualquiera
  • Lo más reciente en español
Español primero
Español primero
Inglés primero
Cualquiera
Lo más reciente en español
Español primero
CKKimatu
Mombasa, Kenia
1 opinión
Escribió una opinión el 23 de julio de 2017 para una estancia en julio de 2017
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.com. Ver el original
Respuesta de la dirección
24 jul 2017
Hello Charles,

Thanks for taking time to review for us the service you got during your last holiday in our villa. We are highly passionate to serve and we have always treasured to hear and receive such great testimonies because they keep up going in rendering the service knowing our clients are happy and so the future one. For anyone who would love other recreational services should not hesitate to inform us for any advance or last minute organization.

Welcome back (karibu tena).

Joseph Ikavi.
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
Kenyan_Co...
Africa
Crítico de nivel 5
35 opiniones
31 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 75 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 21 de enero de 2017 para una estancia en diciembre de 2015
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.com. Ver el original
Respuesta de la dirección
24 ene 2017
Hi guests,

We are proud for trusting us to work with us and we can assure other prospect clients that they would definitely experience the same if they decide to work with us. We welcome you again to venture in other destination and stylish service we render to make all our clients happy. You are all most welcome again again.
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
Jadon S
2 opiniones
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1 voto útil
Escribió una opinión el 11 de junio de 2016 para una estancia en junio de 2016
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Fue fácil reservar el establecimiento? ¿Fueron útiles las indicaciones para llegar al establecimiento?
¿Fue fácil retirar la llave e ingresar al establecimiento? Estado general del establecimiento
Colchones y ropa de cama Cocina y utensilios
Limpieza del baño Otros servicios y amenidades
Servicio
Lo que más le gustó: location
Grupo de viaje: Teenagers
¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
Recomendado para:
Escapadas con amigos Personas con discapacidades
Viajeros mayores Familias con niños pequeños
Grupos numerosos
  • ¿Se correspondía el establecimiento con lo anunciado?
  • ¿Recomendarías la ubicación de este establecimiento?
  • ¿Crees que el precio fue bueno?
  • ¿Había acceso a Internet/Wi-Fi desde el establecimiento?
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.com. Ver el original
Respuesta de la dirección
12 jun 2016
Dear Jadon,

Thanks a lot for your review. We are happy that you found our villa very good and we welcome you again.

Joseph Ikavi.
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
Doha
Escribió una opinión el 17 de enero de 2016 para una estancia en diciembre de 2015
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

¿Fue fácil reservar el establecimiento? Estado general del establecimiento
Colchones y ropa de cama Cocina y utensilios
Limpieza del baño Otros servicios y amenidades
Servicio
Lo que más le gustó: The Pool and Beach
Lo que menos le ha gustado: The fact that there was no fresh water. All the water seemed to be slightly salty.
Grupo de viaje: Familiares
Su edad 35-49
¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
Recomendado para:
Escapadas con amigos Personas con discapacidades
Viajeros mayores Familias con niños pequeños
Grupos numerosos Personas con mascotas
  • ¿Se correspondía el establecimiento con lo anunciado?
  • ¿Recomendarías la ubicación de este establecimiento?
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un viajero y no de TripAdvisor LLC ni de ninguno de sus socios comerciales.
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.com. Ver el original
Respuesta de la dirección
18 ene 2016
Dear Simon,

Thanks a lot for your review, we are very happy for sharing your experience in our luxury villa not only with us this way but also with our future prospect clients. Certainly the staff enjoyed having them and we welcome you back any time soon.

Thanks for the review once more.

Joseph Ikavi
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección de esta propiedad, no de TripAdvisor LLC o de sus socios.
Nicoleoct...
Sunbury, Reino Unido
Crítico de nivel 4
42 opiniones
11 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 30 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 15 de noviembre de 2015 para una estancia en julio de 2015
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Grupo de viaje: Familiares
¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   No.
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Ver el original
Respuesta de la dirección
28 nov 2015
Dear Nicole Smart,

I refer to your review email above and I would like to correct that your colleague Sandra Vaughan was reimbursed an equitable amount which I agreed with them while still in the villa and later the owner after or with a week was sent in to Sandra Vaughan and she confirmed received and so It is indeed causing disbelief when i see your review.
In the review you are saying that;
The agent came again after being told it has to be sorted or find us another villa, when he arrived it did not come and see us just left a message with the house staff to say a part was being organised for Mombasa. We demanded a meeting with the agent and it was a one to one meeting between Colin and the agent again he was told it was not acceptable as we are paying for a service to which we are not getting etc. He did however get it fixed but it was not very good as not able to run two showers at the same time in the two rooms off the main house.
Please I would like to demonstrate all what I did as per my email to the owner requesting for a reimbursement, YOU WOULD REALIZE THIS WAS FROM THE SECONG DAY AFTER YOUR CHECK IN TO THE FORTH DAY. See below;
from: Top Africa Safaris <joseph@topafricasafaris.com>
date: Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 6:18 PM
subject: RE. Hot water problem.
mailed-by: topafricasafaris.com

?Kindly here is the breakdown as I wait for the feedback of the option of reimbursement of 2 nights. I did not mention or forward to you what refund they wanted as a result when the problem came. If I will, you would wonder.
I have incurred experiences of running up and down as a result which I am also requesting for a refund as nobody would want occupied and to be stressed as I was and leave it for free.
Please see refund breakdown below;
1.
On July 11th 2015, I went to the villa to check what the problem was and came back, two trips (going and coming back) best charge KES 2,000.00
2.
On July 13th 2015, I went to the villa with technician three times as below;
I took him there, best charge for one way KES 1,000.00
Came to buy fittings which Hassan reimbursed, KES 850.00, best charge for one way KES 1,000.00
I brought the technician back to Ukunda to go back to Mombasa as it was really late due to un expected water tower extra work, the outlet pipe did burst when he had gone to switch off or on and he did it wrongly or tightly giving him more work to fix up to 14:30 and he was supposed to be in Mombasa at 16:00 hours. The best charge one way KES 1,000.00
3.
I went back to check if the water was hot and see the clients but they turned me back at Kinondo Beach Resort since the clients told me we meet in Lagoon Reef Hotel for the last discussion. We agreed I go back to the villa on 14th July 2014 at 10:00 hours on with solutions of total refund if there is no hot water and compensation of the previous days if there is hot water. The best charge for return KES 2,000.00
4.
On July 14th 2015, I went to the villa s we agreed and by GOD mercy the hot water was there and were happy. The best charge for return two trips (going and coming back) KES 2,000.00
On compensation they said that they must leave since they had booked flights and I am waiting for their respond on your compensation proposal of refunding cash of 2 days. Only the guy was there that time.
In general that is all what took place etc.
The above total is KES 9,000.00 which I request you to send me the earliest possible.?
Using today exchange rate is as below;
9,000.00 KES = 88.2353 USD
Kenyan Shilling
?
US Dollar

1 KES = 0.00980392 USD 1 USD = 102.000 KES


My request;
Kindly I request you to take this problem as that could happen to other place and considering all my running up and down to help you as above demonstrated and your reimbursement of 2 nights as a settled matter. But please feel free to revert to me on the same.
Further having worked with this establishment for a very long time I would like to share with you other clients reviews for your perusal as below;
1.
Anonymous said...
05-Mar-2014

Une superbe villa au bord de la mer...
1585 , N/A, Diani, Coast, 80400, Kenya (812787)

Date of Stay
24 February 2014
Helpful votes:0/0
Cette villa de Kinondo Galu est une pure merveille de tranquillit� pour ceux qui cherchent � se reposer. L'acc�s � la mer y est contigu et la piscine est plus que profitable surtout en cette p�riode chaude. De par sa forme et sa conception, chacun peut y trouver un grand plaisir.
La possibilit� de "commander" du poisson aux p�cheurs du bord de plage est un vrai plus. Et c'est sans compter ceux qui avec leur bateau vous proposent d'explorer les fonds marins... tout �a � port�e de main.
Concernant le confort, cette ann�e il y avait en plus une connexion internet vraiment utile pour ne pas �tre trop coup� du monde.
Les chambres sont spacieuse et a�r�es, le personnel qualifi�, et toujours pr�t � vous aider.
Dans ce paradis, il y a cependant un point noir, il s'agit de l'�loignement de cette villa de tous commerce, et il faut imp�rativement louer un transport pour se rapprocher de la ville.
Egalement un point � am�liorer, l'eau venant certainement d'un puit, elle est quelque peu saumatre et pour la douche c'est pas toujours le confort de ces dames.
Cette villa est de plus toute �quip�e mais au niveau froid (frigidaire, cong�lateur), le mat�riel s'usant rapidement, il faut penser � le renouveller.
Pour conclure, Kinondo est vraiment une villa int�rressante et tr�s abordable, c'est mon deuxi�me s�jour ici, et c'est s�r, j'y reviendrais.
My Response
Hi and thanks for your testimony. As you have said it is a paradise and your home, welcome back and we would en-devour make it better all the time depending also on your commends which we highly welcome and as we continuously make it a luxurious place. We have already taken care of the well water and now it is salty but very clean, all private homes and hotels have salt water for general cleaning while clients and members of staff who are buy fresh bottled water for other domestic use. And further we have equipped the kitchen with new paraphernalia of the most best quality so welcome back as you have said it is your new home and you would see new fully refurbished kitchen. Thanks and see you again soon! Villa owner Joseph Ikavi
2.

Katya M. said...
10-Mar-2012

Excellent
1585 , N/A, Diani, Coast, 80400, Kenya (812787)

Date of Stay
24 February 2012
Helpful votes:1/1
We had a wonderful time, thanks to all the staff, especially Maina and Godfrey.
The house is big and perfectly secluded. Three of the bedrooms have full sea views and breezy outlooks. The kids in particular enjoyed the vast pool with kiddy pool attached. The pool was always sparkling clean.
Godfrey the cook whipped up sumptuous dinners and lunches and even more sumptuous breakfasts!
A great location just 20 mins from Ukunda (Diani) airstrip but a world away from the hassles of life...
Thoroughly recommended.
Joseph Ikavi and the team at Top Africa Safaris ensured our transfers and transport needs were fully met and arranged a scuba diving course which was perfect.
My Response
Hello and how are you prospect customers, We are indeed privileged to serve you to our best and to know we exceeded your expectation is our greatest happiness. We are happy of you and we welcome you back and any other prospect clients would get the same top services possible, we are very contented with your reviews and is total manifestation to our future prospect clients that we offer the best service and our team is of fully experienced professional who are really dedicated to making our clientele pleased and nothing else all the time. Also the location of our luxurious villa offers endless opportunities of our diverse recreational industry in Diani beach and it`s environs and we pray that we would have many clients in coming time with interest of all or many of what our country is known for, a safari and beach holiday. All the time our clients are in this villa are guaranteed to get exclusive use of it and included in the price are; Exclusive us of the 5 bed room villa for your family alone A resident cook Waiters for serving you during meals time Room attendant on daily basis All 5 rooms are ocean facing Cleaner of the compound on daily basis Night guard on duty always And pool attendant To regards all and you are most welcome to work with us
3.

Morsely said...
06-Jun-2011

Wonderful Holiday
1585 , N/A, Diani, Coast, 80400, Kenya (812787)

Date of Stay
13 May 2011
Helpful votes:1/1
I was picked up from the airport, driven to Diani and received warmly by the staff. Even though we had been delayed for a couple of hours, they were all happily waiting to receive us. It was the warmest welcome ever. I stayed for 7 days and it was the best holiday,
I would recommend it without hesitation. I liked the following:
*Very friendly staff and helpful to all requests
*Excellent setting with easy access to the wonderful beach
*High standards in the Villa management
*The chef was very good
I also took my first safari with Joseph of TopAfrica Safaris who in my opinion were very professional. I was fascinated by the landscape, animals and nature in Tsavo and Ambosseli. It was a wonderful holliday.
Recommended for: Romantic Getaway
My Response
Dear guests, I refer to our past and prospect clients in this respond and want to say that we are charged with a total responsibility to serve our clients to their satisfaction and we are always very grateful to respond to our past clients as a way to reach the future ones. Our total determination is to serve to excellent optimum and we are very happy when we see such reviews and so we request our clients to tell us even if there are very little things they feel that if enhanced would help us in serving our prospect guests better. We highly do encourage that purely based on customer satisfaction. You are all welcome to work with us. Joseph Ikavi.
4.
No said...
19-May-2011
Holiday in Galu Beach Villa in Kenya
1585 , N/A, Diani, Coast, 80400, Kenya (812787)
Date of Stay
15 April 2011
Helpful votes:0/0
Dear Home Away Holiday Rentals, I would like take this chance to highly recommend to any one who may wish to go to holiday in Kenya coast not to worry when coming to stay in this villa. It is a very nice villa overlooking the ocean with all the rooms having direct view of the ocean, with nice private swimming pool only for the clients in the villa at any particular time, the swimming pools are for children and adults offering a view of the ocean and the garden with enough shed for resting under the sun and with a chance of enjoying Africa sun to accomplish your holiday, the members of staff are very friendly and we enjoyed every moment we were attended by them, the food we bought was prepared by the resident cook and was very well done, one needs only to tell them own to do it depending on ones choice on every means, our rooms were taken care of on daily basis as required for any VIP traveler and we have no word not to say big thanks to first Top Africa Safaris the tour operator that helped us to secure the villa through recommendation when we had not seen it, it is top kudos for them and generally for every one who took care for us during our holiday there. Generally choosing the perfect place to stay on holiday is sometimes tough and with this in mind the property; ? Was listing and description accurate regarding the location, layout, facilities, etc ? Was clean, and well-maintained in all aspects ? We were really provided with good customer service through our stay and we would live to treasure this holiday in Kenya ? We would recommend this property to dear friends and relatives ? We liked the wild life safari organized by Top Africa Safaris Tsavo West National Park, Amboseli National Park and Tsavo East National Park, we were very luck to see the big five in their natural habitants and restaurant was good although the food at our villa was very sweet we only went out once. I therefore without any hesitation would like to recommend any one who wishes to have a decent private holiday on self catering to work with Top Africa Safari and would for sure their stay in this villa or any other would be one of their life time.
Recommended for: People with Disabilities, Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Adventure Seekers, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
Nicoleoct...
Sunbury, Reino Unido
Crítico de nivel 4
42 opiniones
11 opiniones sobre hoteles
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 30 votos útiles
Escribió una opinión el 5 de octubre de 2015 para una estancia en julio de 2015
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Estado general del establecimiento Colchones y ropa de cama
Limpieza del baño Servicio
Grupo de viaje: Familiares
¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   No.
Recomendado para:
Escapadas con amigos Viajeros mayores
Familias con niños pequeños Grupos numerosos
  • ¿Había acceso a Internet/Wi-Fi desde el establecimiento?
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Ver el original
Ingresa fechas para obtener precios más precisos
2 huéspedes
Adultos2
Niños0
Aplicar
¿Eres propietario de un alquiler de vacaciones? Crea un perfil para tu establecimiento aquí.
Más ingresos
Gana dinero alquilando tu casa. Sin cargos por adelantado ni contratos; conservas más dinero para ti mismo.
Es fácil de administrar
Confirma las reservaciones con un solo clic y realiza un seguimiento de todo, desde la consulta hasta el check-out, incluso sobre la marcha.
Confianza para los viajeros
Con millones de opiniones y pagos en línea protegidos, TripAdvisor ayuda a los viajeros a reservar tu casa con confianza.
Configura tu perfil gratuito