Family group - 6 adults.
Great location with a car being a very handy way to get around and explore the south, east and west of the island, and perfectly located for the end of the amazing volcano trail, with the option of another 2 hour trek to the nearest beach.
- great value for six
- spacious rooms and kitchen area
- nice local area with excellent bars/pizzeria
- near Meat & Fish restaurant (entrecote/steak recommended!)
- small but informative tourist office in town
- No Wifi (important for establishing the best places to go!)
- No oven trays
- No kettle
- Early-rising neighbouring Rooster waking up around 5am
If it wasn't for the lack of wifi and the rooster, this would be deserving of a 5/5, with an emphasis on the great value for money!