This 3-bedroom, 2-bath house in sunny New Orleans sleeps 8 and is the best of all worlds! Only a short drive from the famous sights and sounds of the Big Easy, this home is located in between two lakes, making for a peaceful retreat with amazing views.
When you stay here, you’ll quickly discover why New Orleans is called the city with no cares. With unlimited parking space and all the comforts of home in this child-friendly property, you’ll want to bring the whole family. As soon as you arrive, you'll immediately feel at ease in the beautiful interior, boasting a fully equipped kitchen with a glass-topped stove and stone countertops, making you want to start cooking right away. With two enormous king-sized beds and another queen bedroom, there's plenty of space for you and the rest of your travel party to stretch out. Not to mention, there's also an additional pullout bed under the sofa that sleeps an extra 2 people comfortably. Additionally, the owner of this home owns another 3-bedroom house capable of accommodating 12 guests, located just down the street, allowing for a delightful retreat for multiple families. One of the bedrooms has an en suite with a shower, but the whole family is going to want to spend a little time in the main bathroom, which features a deep soaking tub - perfect for soaking away the stresses of everyday life. If you need some downtime, the flat screen Smart TVs in the bedrooms and living room will give everyone in the family the chance to watch their favorite shows.
Though the interior is delightfully inviting, you won't want to spend much time indoors! When we say this property has amazing views, we’re not kidding. Not only does the home have a lakefront view, it has water views on both sides! From the front door of this New Orleans home, you can look out over magnificent Lake Pontchartrain or lounge on the spacious back deck to enjoy the view over the lovely Lake St. Catherine. In anticipation of how much you’ll want to be outside, this property offers 6 deep-cushioned patio chairs and a few footrests so the whole family can gather around to watch spectacular sunsets over the water after eventful vacation days. You don’t need to limit yourself to looking, either – walk just a few steps down to the private dock to enjoy boating, fishing, crabbing, jet skiing, swimming, waterskiing and plenty of other thrilling water activities. There are even 10 crab traps situated on the pier for crab boils!
This property's location is simply unbeatable! From here, you'll be able to enjoy the bustle and brass of the city, as well as the tranquility of waterfront living. All the stories you’ve heard about New Orleans are true: you’ll find phenomenal jazz, unparalleled cuisine and the festivals and carnivals that legends are made of. This dwelling is located near Village de l’Est, where you'll discover delicious Cajun food at Vucinovich’s, soul food from Two Sisters ‘N Da East and Mexican at Burritos Grille. You may also choose to browse through the nearby farmer’s market if you'd rather cook some amazing meals in your own kitchen, or venture into the heart of the city to find some of the most famous restaurants and jazz clubs in the world. From this wonderful abode, you'll also enjoy easy access to amazing shopping, golfing, hunting, museums and tons of other activities and attractions. Whether you want a peaceful retreat to the lakeside or an unforgettable plunge into one of the Big Easy's famous festivals, you can find just the vacation you’re after in this beautiful New Orleans vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, DSL wireless internet access, 3 flat screen SmartTVs, private dock, private covered deck, patio chairs, modern bathrooms, central AC/heating, and much more
- Enjoy stunning lake views from both sides of this property! You'll be able to gaze out at Lake St. Catherine from the back deck and Lake Pontchartrain from the front door!
- Spectacular lakefront location - Just 30 minutes (approx) from the French Quarter! Easy access to restaurants, golfing, festivals, shopping, museums and more, as well as a cornucopia of fantastic water activities!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed
- A Pullout Bed can accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
*** Please note, Hurricane season is June 1st - November 30th***
- Homeowners are not to be held accountable for any cancelled bookings due to weather. We highly recommend purchasing Trip Insurance during this date range to cover the cost of your trip in case of cancellation