1. Our family has been staying at VRBO’s for decades, and this may be the most well designed house we have visited. There are too many intentional details to mention. How this unique, contemporary house was built without disturbing its surrounding landscape was an architectural feat.
2. The rooftop terrace with gas fireplace and dining table allow you to enjoy the beautiful mountain view and thousands of stars above.
3. There is plenty of storage and ample space for our family of four. It would probably max out at sleeping six to be comfortable.
4. There are acres to explore. We found some very cool petroglyphs. Great place for kids to roam.
5. If you are not into the outdoors, this property may not be for you. We loved Grand Staircase, Capitol Reef and of course Bryce Canyon. For a day of adventure, I highly recommend spending a a day with Excursions of Escalante ~ one of the highlights of our visit.
6. Of course, numerous windows to enjoy the views of the sunrise and sunsets.
7. All amenities are up to date to make your stay a comfortable one. The home is very clean and in order.
8. Price. Anywhere other than Escalante, UT, and you’d be enjoying this for much more.
1. Escalante is a quaint, clean town with very nice people. It is small and has a handful of good dining options (Escalante Oufitters for incredible pizza) We visited in the summer and everything (bars included) were closed by 9:00. The Cliff House is where you will have most of your enjoyment in town. So enjoy a bottle of wine on the rooftop and soak it all in.
2. The house will make subtle noises from time to time. If you read this, it won’t surprise you, and it’s really no big deal.